HYPR Customer Success Services
HYPR Customer Success Services (“Support Services”) terms are subject to the terms of the HYPR Master Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”), and capitalized terms not defined here will have the meaning specified (if applicable) in the Agreement.
|Standard||Premium Support||Premium Plus Support||Technical Account Manager|
|Support Coverage||Business hours (12x5)||Enterprise-grade (24x7)||Enterprise-grade (24x7)||Enterprise-grade (24x7)|
|Support Contact||Email service||Priority web & phone||Priority web & phone||Dedicated Support Line|
|HYPR Knowledge Hub Access||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Training videos/ Getting Started webinars||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Technical Account Management|
|Engagement Manager||-||-||Named Customer Success Manager||Named Technical Account Manager (optional on-site)|
|Access to training specialists||-||-||✓ (remote)||✓ (optional on-site)|
|Periodic Health Checks||-||-||✓||✓|
|Business Reviews||-||-||✓ Semi-Annual||✓ Quarterly|
|Beta Feature Invitation||-||-||✓||✓|
|Welcome Content & End User Guides||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Deployment Advisor||-||10 Hours||10 Hours||25 Hours|
HYPR will establish the priority level of each reported support request that Customer refers to HYPR for assistance. The priority level of each reported support request shall be classified as follows (each, a “Priority Level”):
|1||Critical Impact (Software Down in Production). An Error that cannot be reasonably circumvented and affects all users. Restricts Customer’s ability to use the Software to perform necessary business functions.||Service is down and not accessible by all Users in production; Data centers are not responding and all users are not able to register, authenticate or de-register.|
|2||Major Impact (Software Crashing/Hanging in Production). An Error that significantly restricts Customer's ability to use the Software to perform one or more necessary business functions; Affects more than half the user population.||Production servers in a data center are not responding or responding consistently with failures; Users cannot register, authenticate or de-register; Failure impacts more than 50% of users.|
|3||Moderate Impact (Performance/Operational Impact in Production). An Error that restricts the Customer’s ability to use one or more portions or features of the Software to perform a necessary function, but which can be reasonably circumvented. Issue affects more than half the user population||Production servers in a data center are not responding or responding consistently with failures; Users cannot register, authenticate or de-register without a workaround applied; Failure impacts more than 50% of users. Performance of any above functions is degraded by 50%|
Minor Impact of functionality or performance in either Production or non-production environment. Issues affects a portion or unspecified amount of user population.
QA and Testing environment issues will automatically be classified as priority 4 or lower.
|Non-critical features are not behaving as expected leading to inability to complete an attempted action. Occasional failure is reported with the product and retry attempts are unsuccessful at success.|
|5||No impact. A request for general information, or to address a minor, non-material issue.||Service feature enhancement requests or information used by an administration or end user to complete a necessary action.|
Acknowledgement by HYPR. HYPR will respond to all requests for Support reported by Customer. If a request is determined to be a Priority 1 through Priority 3, it shall be deemed an Error. If a support request is deemed an Error, Customer’s report of the Error to HYPR will include, if available from the Customer after due inquiry by Customer, any and all job listings, program dumps, system log, traces and other output, reports or information that HYPR may reasonably request associated with the Error. HYPR will acknowledge receipt of all Errors within the response times (depending on the Priority Level) set forth below (“Response Times”) by contacting Customer’s Designated Support Contact by e-mail or telephone, provided that a response is required.
Resolution by HYPR. Within the specified Response Times, HYPR will use reasonable efforts to provide a resolution to each Error based on an action plan agreed to between the parties, within the Resolution Target established for the applicable Priority Level. Customer Designated Support Contact shall have performed all necessary Triage Support, and will use additional reasonable efforts to assist HYPR to resolve the Error if the determination of the Error is unclear and impacts the Resolution Target time frames noted below. If an Error cannot be resolved within the applicable Resolution Target, HYPR will contact Customer as soon as a resolution or workaround is discovered by HYPR. Subject to Section 9 below, both parties will use their reasonable efforts to assist each other in resolving any Errors.
Response Times. With respect to any Support request deemed to be an Error, HYPR will respond to Customer with an acknowledgement and action plan and commence efforts to provide a resolution in accordance with the following, based on the applicable Priority Level, after Customer notifies HYPR of the Error. For purposes of the table below, a “business day” shall mean any weekday which is not a HYPR holiday and a “business hour” shall mean any hour between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (US Eastern Time) during any such business day.
Premium Plus Support & TAM Response Time for the Service during 24x7 Support hours:
|Priority Levels||Issue Acknowledgement||Subsequent Updates|
|1||1 Hour||2 Hours|
|2||3 Hours||6 Hours|
|3||12 Hours||12 Hours|
|4||24 business Hours||48 business Hours|
Standard Support Response Time for the Service during Business Hour support:
|Priority Levels||First Response||Subsequent Updates|
|1||4 Hours||12 Hours|
|2||12 Hours||24 Hours|
|3||24 Hours||72 Hours|
|4||24 Hours||72 Hours|
Support Packages which include the following services are described in more detail below:
- Customer may submit cases easily online through the account provisioned to them by HYPR, or by contacting email@example.com
- Online cases are responded to within the timeframes defined in the Service Level Agreement below
Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) and Technical Account Manager (“TAM”)
CSM or TAM (the “Representative”) will be assigned to Customer and will provide the following:
- Regular Communication: Customer and HYPR may, from time to time, agree to a regular conference call rhythm outside of the timeframes defined in the Support packages described herein. Customer may engage the named Representative via email or phone as needed between meetings as needed (ad hoc communication) with questions, requests for information, Support case escalation assistance, or for other assistance.
- Customer Advocacy: Representative will advocate on behalf of the Customer to HYPR to address feature needs, business or technical challenges, coordination of training & support, and facilitation of discussions to ensure Customer’s feedback and needs are advocated in conjunction with HYPR Product Management and Customer Success teams.
- Virtual and On-Site Meeting: Representative will meet with the Customer as per the service agreement schedule defined and may optionally meet on-site. Meetings may include review of current service and support performance, planning and coordination of upcoming business and technical needs, as well an update on HYPR’s product enhancement and feature plans.
- Business Review: conduct a quarterly business review to include sharing or collaborating with Product Team on presentation of HYPR Roadmap, building an understanding Customer’s business initiatives and supportability of objectives, conducting a health check of Customer’s usage and metrics.
- Change Management: Representative will liaise on issue management, escalation, and resolution with HYPR support to minimize service impacts to Customer, and provide advance notification of software releases or changes which may impact the Customer.
- Deployment Advisor: Customer will engage with the Representative during the initial phase of integration and deployment. This will include positioning solutions and guiding on best practices during the design of solutions for developers, technical and cloud architects, product managers and business teams. The representative will provide insight into various tools and stacks the Customer can use and has strong knowledge of LDAP, AD, SAML, and other protocols used in authentication.
Additional Considerations for On-Premise Deployments:
For Customers electing to use On-Premise deployments, HYPR’s support packages are limited to the documentation and product specifications provided by HYPR. HYPR is not responsible for the Customer’s use of Custom solutions or implementations including, but not limited, to the following (a) specifications or designs furnished by Customer and implemented by HYPR at Customer’s request; (b) the Software or Service being modified by, combined with, added to, interconnected with or used with any equipment, apparatus, device, data, software or service not supplied or approved by HYPR in writing (including in the applicable Documentation); (c) the modification to Software or a Service by any person or entity other than HYPR; or (d) use of Software or a Service other than in accordance with its Documentation. Examples of this include but are not limited to: Use of Customer preferred database in place of HYPR provided configurations, Use of customized or unsupported logging, monitoring & reporting, or load balanced implementations.