HYPR Customer Success Services
HYPR Customer Success Services (“Support Services”) terms are subject to the terms of the HYPR Master Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”), and capitalized terms not defined here will have the meaning specified (if applicable) in the Agreement.
|Standard||Premium Support||Premium Plus Support||Technical Account Manager|
|Support Access||Limited Support Access (12x5)||Enterprise-grade Support Access (24x7)||Enterprise-grade Support Access (24x7)||Enterprise-grade Support Access (24x7)|
|Email service support||Priority web & phone support||Priority web & phone support||Dedicated Support Line|
|Standard Case Assignment||Priority Case Assignment||Priority Case Assignment||Priority Case Assignment|
|HYPR Knowledge Hub Access||HYPR Knowledge Hub Access||HYPR Knowledge Hub Access||HYPR Knowledge Hub Access|
|Training videos/ Getting Started webinars||Training videos/ Getting Started webinars||Training videos/ Getting Started webinars||Training videos/ Getting Started webinars|
|Technical Account Management||Named Customer Success Manager||Named TAM (optional on-site)|
|Access to training specialists remotely||Access to training specialists (optional on-site)|
|Change Management Support||Change Management Support|
|Periodic Health Checks||Periodic Health Checks|
|Semi-Annual Business Reviews||Quarterly Business Reviews|
|Roadmap Webinars||Roadmap Webinars|
|Beta Feature Invitation||Beta Feature Invitation|
|Onboarding||Welcome Content & End User Guides||Welcome Content & End User Guides||Welcome Content & End User Guides||Welcome Content & End User Guides|
|Onboarding Webinar||Onboarding Webinar||Onboarding Webinar|
|Deployment advisor (up to 10 hours)||Deployment advisor (up to 10 hours)||Deployment advisor (up to 25 hours)|
HYPR will establish the priority level of each reported support request that Customer refers to HYPR for assistance. The priority level of each reported support request shall be classified as follows (each, a “Priority Level”):
|1||Major Impact (Software Down). An Error that cannot be reasonably circumvented and significantly restricts Customer’s ability to use the Software to perform necessary business functions.||Service is down and not accessible by Users; Service is significantly impaired to the degree that users either cannot log in, experience consistent timeouts or page not found / 404 type errors.|
|2||Moderate Impact (Software Crashing/Hanging). An Error that restricts Customer’s ability to use one or more portions or features of the Software to perform necessary functions, but does not completely restrict use of the Software.||Service is degraded, experiencing failure at multiple points, with consistent errors on a recurring basis each hour. Portions of the product, or features required for end use, management, or provisioning are experiencing failure with no workaround.|
|3||Minor Impact (Performance/Operational Impact). An Error that restricts the Customer’s ability to use one or more portions or features of the Software to perform a necessary function, but which can be reasonably circumvented.||Non-critical features are not behaving as expected leading to inability to complete an attempted action. Occasional failure is reported with the product and retry attempts are unsuccessful at success.|
|4||No Error. A request for general support, installation questions or new feature requests.||Service feature enhancement requests or information used by an administration or end user to complete a necessary action.|
|5||Least Critical. A request for general information, or to address a minor, non-material issue.||General information or feature enhancement request.|
Acknowledgement by HYPR. HYPR will respond to all requests for Support reported by Customer. If a request is determined to be a Priority 1 through Priority 3, it shall be deemed an Error. If a support request is deemed an Error, Customer’s report of the Error to HYPR will include, if available from the Customer after due inquiry by Customer, any and all job listings, program dumps, system log, traces and other output, reports or information that HYPR may reasonably request associated with the Error. HYPR will acknowledge receipt of all Errors within the response times (depending on the Priority Level) set forth below (“Response Times”) by contacting Customer’s Designated Support Contact by e-mail or telephone, provided that a response is required.
Resolution by HYPR. Within the specified Response Times, HYPR will use reasonable efforts to provide a resolution to each Error based on an action plan agreed to between the parties, within the Resolution Target established for the applicable Priority Level. Customer Designated Support Contact shall have performed all necessary Triage Support, and will use additional reasonable efforts to assist HYPR to resolve the Error if the determination of the Error is unclear and impacts the Resolution Target time frames noted below. If an Error cannot be resolved within the applicable Resolution Target, HYPR will contact Customer as soon as a resolution or workaround is discovered by HYPR. Subject to Section 9 below, both parties will use their reasonable efforts to assist each other in resolving any Errors.
Response Times. With respect to any Support request deemed to be an Error, HYPR will respond to Customer with an acknowledgement and action plan and commence efforts to provide a resolution in accordance with the following, based on the applicable Priority Level, after Customer notifies HYPR of the Error. For purposes of the table below, a “business day” shall mean any weekday which is not a HYPR holiday and a “business hour” shall mean any hour between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (US Eastern Time) during any such business day.
Premium Plus Support & TAM Response Time for the Service during 24x7 Support hours:
|1||1 Hour||2 Hour|
|2||3 Hours||6 Hours|
|3||12 Hours||12 Hours|
|4||24 business Hours||48 business Hours|
Standard Support Response Time for the Service during Business Hour support:
|1||24 Hours||72 Hours|
|2||24 Hours||72 Hours|
|3||12 Hours||24 Hours|
|4||4 Hours||12 Hours|
Support Packages which include the following services are described in more detail below:
- Customer may submit cases easily online through the account provisioned to them by HYPR, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online cases are responded to within the timeframes defined in the Service Level Agreement below
Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) and Technical Account Manager (“TAM”)
CSM or TAM (the “Representative”) will be assigned to Customer and will provide the following:
- Regular Communication: Customer and HYPR may, from time to time, agree to a regular conference call rhythm outside of the timeframes defined in the Support packages described herein. Customer may engage the named Representative via email or phone as needed between meetings as needed (ad hoc communication) with questions, requests for information, Support case escalation assistance, or for other assistance.
- Customer Advocacy: Representative will advocate on behalf of the Customer to HYPR to address feature needs, business or technical challenges, coordination of training & support, and facilitation of discussions to ensure Customer’s feedback and needs are advocated in conjunction with HYPR Product Management and Customer Success teams.
- Virtual and On-Site Meeting: Representative will meet with the Customer as per the service agreement schedule defined and may optionally meet on-site. Meetings may include review of current service and support performance, planning and coordination of upcoming business and technical needs, as well an update on HYPR’s product enhancement and feature plans.
- Business Review: conduct a quarterly business review to include sharing or collaborating with Product Team on presentation of HYPR Roadmap, building an understanding Customer’s business initiatives and supportability of objectives, conducting a health check of Customer’s usage and metrics.
- Change Management: Representative will liaise on issue management, escalation, and resolution with HYPR support to minimize service impacts to Customer, and provide advance notification of software releases or changes which may impact the Customer.
- Beta Feature Invitation: Customer will have select opportunities to participate in early access to new HYPR features, as well as collaboration and design-phase insight and input into feature generation and development.